Hi everyone,

I've been facing an issue where my Chaturbate username no longer appears in Google search results. It used to show up just fine, but now it's completely gone. My room can still be accessed directly through the link, and I haven't made any significant changes to my profile or settings recently. I'm not aware of any violations or issues that would cause my profile to be deindexed. I've tried searching for my username using the "site:Chaturbate.com" operator, but it still doesn't appear.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

• Check your Chaturbate settings to ensure they're correctly configured.
  • It's possible that Google has deindexed your page as part of a broader removal of adult content from search results. Other search engines might still display your username.
  • Google has been known to manipulate search results, often pushing big businesses to the front and hiding controversial subjects, including adult content.

For those who have experienced similar issues, understanding Google's recent changes in handling adult content might provide some clarity. While this might make it harder to be found through Google, other search engines could still list your profile.

Thank you!

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account