Hello 👋,

I was thinking about the mini fuck machine by Lovense recently and I am wondering if I would earn much better with it. I never had a fuck machine...

Girls who use the fuck machine, what changed after you bought it? Was your earnings increased? Is it worth it? How your sexual life changed after? I am thinking if to buy a fuck machine in the future (for the moment, I don't even do pussy penetration so I'm a little afraid)

My opinion from my own experience: if you stream on one site, it can sometimes be boring. There are moments when absolutely nobody is tipping, even for a FM. I always feel so weird sitting with a dildo inside me and waiting for guys to start tipping for some action 😅. I'm using it now and then, not every day. In my case, making money faster with FM is not true, but you can try.

It's not worth it! It's very uncomfortable even with a lot of lube and a small dildo. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend it to someone that isn’t doing any vaginal penetration at the moment.

If you are not already using toys actively all day every day, just don't. It ain't worth the pain plus the cheapos that will tip 1 tk. Besides that, the one I had was noisy and too large, idk about the small version.

Thanks for the reviews. I'm surprised to see this. Some models said their earnings increased a lot after a fuck machine but it seems it's not the same for everyone.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account