Hi everyone,

I'm currently working as a webcam performer and am excited about the idea of turning this into a full-time career. I’ve been doing this part-time for a while now and have watched countless YouTube tutorials to improve my skills and understanding of the industry. However, I feel like I’m at a point where I need more personalized guidance and support to take my work to the next level.

I’m reaching out to see if anyone can recommend useful websites, online communities, or tutorials beyond what’s available on YouTube. Additionally, if anyone offers or knows of one-to-one coaching or mentorship opportunities, I would greatly appreciate any information on that as well.

I’m really motivated to succeed in this field and would love to connect with others who have experience and insights to share. Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can provide :)

Looking forward to your responses ♥️

Hiya,

Here are some resources that might be helpful:

• A site with a variety of resources: [Link to Resource]
  • A great starting point: [Link to Resource]
  • All the cam subreddits are useful too!

I have watched hours of YouTube videos covering basics like account setup, consistency, social media advertising, camera, and lighting. However, many technical elements aren't discussed. I'm currently in the process of creating my own encyclopedia of online adult content creation for independent performers.

Good luck!

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account